• Contractor - White House Office of Science and Technology Policy - As Provost of WCCCD, developed and implemented International Software Engineering Training Program with Infosys to train over 100 non-IT participants into Software Developers and Analysts.
• Contractor – Department of Labor funded Cyber Security Program. Led the instructional design team in the development of blended Cyber training curriculum including e-Learning Design. Curriculum includes Computer Forensics, Ethical Hacker, CCNA and Certified Information Security Systems Professional
• Contractor – State of Michigan (WCCCD) – Led the instructional design team that developed software engineering training program in collaboration with IT partners Quicken Loans, GalaxESolutions, Inc. and Fathead. Also provided project management to implementation team which included the CIO’s of global IT companies.
• Contractor – Veterans Administration - Project Management Oversight Program to new Cyber Security Training Program for veterans. Led instructional design team that integrated learning modules and capture the flag with Mile2. Merit Network and WCCCD.
• Contractor - National Science Foundation - NSF Panelist Evaluator of Graduate Division STEM proposals
• Contractor - Daimler Chrysler Corporation - In partnership with Accenture, designed and implemented PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System (Payroll)
• Contractor - American College of Education – Project Management Oversight Program for Doctorate Program in Leadership growth into new education markets
• Contractor - American InterContinental University - e-Learning instruction for Graduate Program in Instructional Systems and e-Learning Design program